We are currently on school holidays after a fun and busy term one.
Last week the students in 4A and 4B reflected on their term one learning by creating slideshows on their iPads.
To complete this task, students had to:
- Become familiar with the presentation app, Keynote
- Take photos of their work samples from the term
- Write about different aspects of their learning
- Format their Keynote presentation
- Upload their presentation (as a PDF or PowerPoint document) to Showbie.
Showbie is Miss Jordan’s new favourite iPad app! After Miss Jordan set up her teacher account and set up classes, students had to enter the class code and could see the tasks she set. It is easy for students to upload their work for the set tasks using apps on their iPad. It makes it simple for Miss Jordan to collect all of the students’ iPad work and give them feedback.
Once completed and uploaded to Showbie, Miss Jordan could access all of the students’ presentations. Miss Jordan then opened up the Keynote presentations in Google Drive in order to embed them here on the class blog.
Here are three of our term reflections.
* Please note – animations and special affects are lost when Keynote presentations are converted and uploaded to Showbie.