Happy Father’s Day!

Today, Sunday 7th September, is Father’s Day!

Father’s Day is a day where we thank and celebrate our fantastic dads.

Lots of students have special plans to celebrate Father’s Day and I am sure all of the 4A and 4B dads will enjoy the day with their families.

In Art, the students have been busy making special presents for their dads. Check out 4B’s Father’s Day fish below.

***************

How are you celebrating Father’s Day?

How would you describe your dad?

8 thoughts on “Happy Father’s Day!

1. Hi Miss Jordan,
    Great post on Father’s Day, you really described what Father’s Day is that’s how I enjoyed reading the post.

I won’t see my Dad untill tonight because he is working which is a bit unfair because he always works on Father’s Day. But I don’t mind because tonight I get to see him and give home his presents.

I would describe my Dad in many different words so here is the list:
    *Funny
    *Super sweet
    *Caring
    *Loving
    *miracle
    * The best Dad in the world

I hope you all had a great day with your father!
    Sienna

• Hi Sienna,

I am sorry that your dad is working and I hope that he enjoyed his presents.

I like the way you used the great adjectives and if I could describe him in one word it would be, AWESOME.

Bye,
      Nell

• Hi Nell,
        Thanks for the reply, I was a bit sad that I didn’t get t do anything with my Dad but I still had fun.And I still got to see home at night time when he got home from work.

What did you do with your Dad?
        Sienna

2. Hello everyone,
    I celebrate Fathers Day by spending time with my Dad and also going out with him for either breakfast, dinner or lunch. How do you celebrate? I would describe my Dad as a jokes term and as easy person to get along with.

I’ve had a look at all of the fish and they are looking fantastic! I love the textures and styles that people have used. They’ve worked well and look gorgeous! Well done to everyone who got their fish done in time. Especially the people that had to go to districts because they missed a session.

Fathers Day is a very important celebration and I’m sure that you agree. Don’t you? My Dad really liked the fish I made which made me extra happy! 😀

Cheers,
    Daisy 🙂 😉

3. Hi everyone,
    I love your fish! Oh, and HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

I am celebrating fathers a day with presents and a relaxing day! 🙂

I would explain my dad like this:
    Funny
    Athletic
    Terrific
    Hoot
    Extra special
    Reliable

I love my dad very much and a special happy Father’s Day to all the other dads! :))

Bye bye,
    Nellstar 🙂

• Hi Nelly,
      I loved your fish and I bet your Dad loved it more.
      It looked like you had a great day with your dad and I can’t say you didn’t.

The words that you described your dad was amazing you had great words for him and nothing can change that.
      Hope you had a great day,
      Sienna

4. Dear miss Jordan,
    For Father’s Day I celebrated my dad by giving him presents and cards and my dad was in America for two weeks and he came back in the afternoon on Father’s Day.

I would describe my dad as funny and nice because he makes me laugh and he loves me

Gotta go
    From indigo

5. Hi guys,

I would describe my dad:

* a funny chap
    * caring
    * helpful
    And kind

Also my dads a tiler so if you need tiling done call my dad.

Bye
    Mitchell