Today was the first day of term three.
After two weeks of holidays, we returned to school today. We have a great term three ahead of us, with plenty of learning and fun to be had!
Some of our learning will focus on:
- The four processes (using larger numbers)
- Length, perimeter and area
- Fractions and decimals
- Persuasive writing
- Writing picture story books
- A variety of reading strategies
- Expanding our vocabularies
To reflect on their holidays, students wrote a brief recount explaining one of their holiday memories. They focussed on using interesting language so the readers could make a picture in their mind.
You can read the students’ holiday recounts below. You may need to view in full screen to read properly. Enjoy!