The grade three students had a fantastic time on camp!
Coastal Forest Lodge is a great venue in Anglesea and we participated in lots of fun activities and experiences during our three day camp.
It was an action packed three days and the smiles on all of the students’ faces throughout the activities was evidence of the fun they were having!
The highlights of grade three camp included…
- Cooking damper with Mr Haslam
- Ropes course with Colin
- Archery and mini golf with Miss Jordan
- Hut building with Mr Burdess
- Nature art with Mrs Kebbell
- Initiatives with Miss Merrett
- Bush dance
- The Eagle Nest Walk
- Night walk
- Feeding horses, donkeys and cows
- Mr Roskosch and Ms Booth visiting
- Doing breakfast, lunch and dinner duty
- Playing basketball, volleyball, soccer and footy
- The recreation room
- Sleeping in cabins with friends
- Delicious meals
Miss Jordan took lots of photos on camp! Below is a selection of images from each day. Enjoy!
It was fantastic to see the grade three students display excellent behaviour for the entire camp. All students approached the new experiences with a positive and resilient attitude, as well as a keen desire to learn and succeed. Students also showed great teamwork by collaborating, helping each other out and building on their friendships. What an amazing group of students!
Miss Jordan and the other grade three teachers are VERY proud of the campers! It was a pleasure spending time with them all and we hope they made some wonderful memories to reflect upon!
A very big thank you to our wonderful camp helpers…Mr Haslam, Miss Merrett and Colin.