The 2017 School Year Begins!

Today is the first day of the 2017 school year at Barwon Heads Primary School in Victoria, Australia.

After nearly six weeks of summer holidays, Miss Jordan is excited to begin the school year with her new students in her new grade 3/4C.

We have a lot to look forward to this year including our 1:1 iPad program, Bike Ed, our camps and many, many fun learning experiences!

All of the students in 3/4C will learn a lot in 2017 and enjoy being part of a wonderful classroom community. This blog will be a big part of our program and it is a great way for students, parents and families to reflect and share in our learning experiences.

***

Miss Jordan is looking forward to finding out what the 3/4C students got up to during the holidays. Miss Jordan had a great break. She spent time with friends and family, and enjoyed having the chance to relax!

Some of Miss Jordan’s highlights included hosting family Christmas at her new house, celebrating her niece’s first birthday, going to the Australian Open tennis, organising her new house and going to the movies several times.

***

Miss Jordan spent time at school during the holidays getting organised and preparing the classroom for the 3/4C students. Next week, some classroom photos will be posted so stay tuned!

Leave a comment and tell us about your holidays.

What are you looking forward to in 2017?

2 thoughts on “The 2017 School Year Begins!

1. Hi 3/4c I’m really excited to start school this year and meet all of my classmates who I bet would have lots of fun working with.

And now I have worked with them for a few days I was right they are soooooo! Fun and challenging and funny ther the best.

2. I’m am really looking forward to the rest of a year I think we will be a great team

It is going to be so much fun with iPads and it’s going to be a knew way of learning things but in a diffrent way

Love from Daisy❤️