We love receiving comments on our blog!
How to leave a comment…
Watch this instructional video for clear step by step directions for leaving a comment on our class blog.
Thank you to Mrs Kathleen Morris for producing this video for our blog.
Leaving a comment is as simple as this…
- Click on the heading of the post you wish to comment on.
- Scroll down until you can see the “Leave a Comment” section.
- You will be asked for your name and email address/website (email and website is optional and will not be published).
- You will also need to write the “spam word”.
- Click “submit comment”.
- Your comment WILL NOT appear straight away. It is emailed to Miss Jordan to check first. If your comment is okay it will soon appear on the blog!
How to write a good quality comment…
Tip so you don’t lose your comment …
1. Write your comment as normal.
2. Before you press “submit”, highlight all your text by putting your mouse in the comment box and pressing control A OR holding down your mouse button down and dragging it over all of your words.
3. Copy your text by right clicking and pressing copy OR pressing control C.
4. You don’t need to do anything else BUT if you lose your comment for some reason (internet crashes or you put in the wrong spam word) you won’t have lost your comment. You can just press paste (right mouse click – paste OR control V) and your comment will appear. Voila!